14 jaar 6 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker

Inspirerende citaten?

Ken je leuke, interessante, grappige, ontroerende citaten over schrijven en creativiteit, of inspirerende citaten van bekende of minder bekende schrijvers? Plaats ze hier!

14 jaar 6 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Why do writers write? Because it isn't there. Thomas Berger I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again. Oscar Wilde The faster I write the better my output. If I'm going slow, I'm in trouble. It means I'm pushing the words instead of being pulled by them. Raymond Chandler If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative. Woody Allen

14 jaar 6 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
En dit is één van mijn favorieten :): I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams

19 jaar 5 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
  • Pluslid
  • Administratie
  • Beheerder
Judy, kijk eens op de voorpagina helemaal onderaan? Driehonderd schrijfcitaten en iedere keer als je op de voorpagina komt een nieuwe.

14 jaar 6 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Jazeker heb ik die gezien Dries, ik lees ze regelmatig. Het leek me alleen erg leuk om een overzicht van specifieke citaten te hebben die de forumgangers inspirerend vinden... Boven hun bed of bureau hebben hangen... En je kunt nooit genoeg mooie schrijfcitaten hebben, toch ? :)

14 jaar 9 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Mijn onbetwiste favoriet: If i fall asleep with a pen in my hand, don't remove it. I might be be writing my dreams Danzae Pace En die in mijn onderschrift natuurlijk. Die is van Anton Ckekov

15 jaar 11 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Wait a minute man You mispronounced my name You didn't wait for all the information Before you turned me away (...) Now that I'm Miss Thing Now that I'm a zillionaire You scan the credits for your name And wonder why it's not there (Alanis Morissette - Right through you)

14 jaar 6 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
"optimisten zijn slecht geïnformeerde pessimisten" ooit eens gehoord, weet niet meer van wie, maar vond ik toch een hele mooie

19 jaar 1 maand

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Mijn favorieten: Friedrich Nietzsche: Of all writings I love only that which is written with blood. Write with blood: and you will discover that blood is spirit. Edgar Allan Poe: I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat. Anaïs Nin: There are many ways to be free. One of them is to transcend reality by imagination, as I try to do. Scott Adams: Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. Jack Kerouac: List of essentials: 1. Scribbled secret notebooks, and wild typewritten pages, for yr own joy. 2. Submissive to everything, open, listening. 6. Be crazy dumbsaint of the mind. 7. Blow as deep as you want to blow. 24. No fear of shame in the dignity of yr experience, language, & knowledge. 28. Composing wild, undisciplined, pure, coming in from under, crazier the better. 30. Writer-Director of Earthly movies Sponsored & Angeled in Heaven. Anton Chekhov: Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. Amy Hempel: You should go back and look at every word and ask yourself if it's true. Stephen King: If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time or the tools to write. Ask yourself frequently, "Am I having fun?" The answer needn't always be yes. But if it's always no, it's time for a new project or a new career. Tom Clancy: The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense. Toni Morrison: If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it. Jack London: You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

15 jaar 11 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Deze vind ik heel mooi, ik weet alleen niet door wie het bedacht is: "Keep whispering your heartdreams, you never know when your angel is listening."