Van welke songtekst zit je nu te genieten?

Misschien ben ik gewoon heel sentimenteel aan het worden op mijn oude dag (*34 ahum*) Ik weet het, het is een pop liedje, maar ik vind de tekst zo onwaarschijnlijk sterk. Op een of andere manier raakt het precies de juiste snaar bij mij, en ik kan me heel goed verplaatsen in deze tekst. Zo vlak voor het huwelijk (in het voorjaar ergens) met mijn Lief denk ik terug aan de vijftien jaar dat we al samen zijn, en de dingen die we hebben meegemaakt, het verlies van mijn vader, de zelfmoord van een goede vriend, het verlies van een goede vriend aan diabetes etc.. De cariere kansen die soms goed uitpakten, en soms niet, en hoe we er samen steeds doorheen zijn gekomen. Afijn, dit liedje dus: Try van Nelly Furtado All I know Is everything is not as it's sold but the more I grow the less I know And I have lived so many lives Though I'm not old And the more I see, the less I grow The fewer the seeds the more I sow Then I see you standing there Wanting more from me And all I can do is try Then I see you standing there Wanting more from me And all I can do is try Try I wish I hadn't seen all of the realness And all the real people are really not real at all The more I learn(The More I Learn) The more I cry(The More I Cry) As I say goodbye to the way of life I thought I had designed for me Then I see you standing there Wanting more from me And all I can do is try Then I see you standing there I'm all I'll ever be But all I can do is try Try All of the moments that already passed We'll try to go back and make them last All of the things we want each other to be We never will be And that's wonderful, and that's life And that's you, baby This is me, baby And we are, we are, we are, we are Free In our love We are free in our love

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Dit is volgens mij een van de betere nummers van The Beatles, vooral als het door Eddy Vedder wordt gezongen. You've got to hide your love away Here I stand with head in hand, Turn my face to the wall. If she's gone I can't go on, Feeling two foot small. Ev'rywhere people stare, Each and ev'ry day. I can see them laugh at me, And I hear them say. Hey, you've got to hide your love away. Hey, you've got to hide your love away. How can I even try, I can never win, Hearing them, seeing them, In the state I'm in. How could she say to me Love will find a way? Gather round all you clowns Let me hear you say. Hey, you've got to hide your love away. Hey, you've got to hide your love away.
25 augustus 2008 - 22:28

16 jaar 5 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Het nummer 'The Little Things' van de soundtrack Wanted van Danny Elfman. Have you heard the news? Bad things come in twos But I never knew 'Bout the little things. Every single day things get in my way. Someone has to pay for the little things. And I'm through with your stories and I'm sick of my shoes and the walking and the talking it's got nothing to do with the final solution it's a box full of tricks and I'm through with repairs when there's nothing to fix x 3 And it all comes down to you. Let the headlines wait armies hesitate. I can deal with fate but not the little things. Armageddon may arrive any day. I can't get away from the little things. With my piles of cares and a bucket of tears I could look at the sunlight and I'd feel no fear. With a mountain of maybes and some Icarus wings and I'm honored delusions and one little thing. and that one little thing x2 And it all comes down to you. Have you heard the news? Bad things come in twos. But I never knew 'Bout the little things Every single day things get in my way. Someone has to pay for the little things.
26 augustus 2008 - 16:32

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
"We are" gezongen door Ana Johnsson van de soundtrack "Spiderman 2" See the devil on the doorstep now (my oh my) Telling everybody oh just how to live their lives Sliding down the information highway Buying in just like a bunch of fools Time is ticking and we can't go back (my oh my) What about the world today What about the place that we call home We’ve never been so many And we've never been so alone [Chorus] You keep watching from your picket fence You keep talking but it makes no sense You say we're not responsible But we are, we are You wash your hands and come out clean Fail to recognise the enemies within You say we're not responsible But we are, we are, we are, we are One step forward making two steps back (my oh my) Riding piggy on the bad boys back for life Lining up for the grand illusion No answers for no questions asked Lining up for the execution Without knowing why [Chorus] You keep watching from your picket fence You keep talking but it makes no sense You say we're not responsible But we are, we are You wash your hands and come out clean Fail to recognise the enemies within You say we're not responsible But we are, we are, we are, we are It’s all about power then Take control Breaking the rule Breaking the soul They suck us dry till there’s nothing left My oh my, my oh my What about the world today What about the place that we call home We' ve never been so many And we've never been so alone.... So alone [Chorus] You keep watching from your picket fence You keep talking but it makes no sense You say we're not responsible But we are, we are You wash your hands and come out clean Fail to recognise the enemies within You say we're not responsible But we are, we are, we are, we are It’s all about power then (we are) Take control (we are) Breaking the rule (we are, we are) Breaking the soul (we are) They suck us dry till there’s nothing left (we are, we are) My oh my, my oh my We are We are (its all ) We are We are, we are (take control) We are We are It’s all about power Then take control
26 augustus 2008 - 18:15

16 jaar 4 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Ordinary day - Vanessa Carlton (vind ik echt een prachtig liedje) Just a day, Just an ordinary day. Just trying to get by. Just a boy, Just an ordinary boy. But he was looking to the sky. And as he asked if I would come along, I started to realize That everyday he finds just what he's looking for. Like a shooting star he shines. He said: "Take my hand, live while you can!" "Don't you see your dreams lie right in the palm of your hand?" And as he spoke, he spoke ordinary words Although they did not feel For I felt what I had not felt before And you'd swear those words could heal. And as I looked up into those eyes, his vision borrows mine. And I know he's no stranger, for I feel I've held him for all of time. He said: "Take my hand, live while you can!" "Don't you see your dreams lie right in the palm of your hand?" ...In the palm of your hand. Please come with me, see what I see. Touch the stars for time will not flee. (Time will not flee.) Can you see? Just a dream, just an ordinary dream. As I wake in bed And the boy, that ordinary boy Or was it all in my head? Did he asked if I would come along? It all seemed so real. But as I looked to the door, I saw that boy standing there with a deal. He said: "Take my hand, live while you can!" "Don't you see your dreams lie right in the palm of your hand?" ..In the palm of your hand, .. In the palm of your hand. Just a day, just an ordinary day Just trying to get by. Just a boy, Just an ordinary boy. But he was looking to the sky... As lovers go - Dashboard confessional Alleen al omwille van de "you've got me all wrong, but you've got me" de moeite waard.. She said, "I've got to be honest. You're wasting your time if you're fishin' around here." And I said, "You must be mistaken. I'm not foolin', this feelin' is real." She said, "You've gotta be crazy! What do you take me for? Some kinda of easy mark?" "You've got wits, you've got looks, you've got passion, but I swear that you've got me all wrong. All wrong All wrong But you've got me I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear And I'll belong to you If you just let me through This is easy as lovers go. So don't complicate it by hesitating. This is wonderful as loving goes. This is tailor made, What's the sense in waiting? I said, "I've got to be honest, I've been waiting for you all of my life." For so long I thought I was asylum bound, But just seeing you makes me think twice. And being with you here makes me sane. I fear I'll go crazy if you leave my side. "You've got wits, You've got looks, You've got passion, But are you brave enough to leave with me tonight?" Tonight Tonight You've got me I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear I'll belong to you If you just let me through This is easy as lovers go. So don't complicate it by hesitating. This is wonderful as loving goes. This is tailor made, what's the sense in waiting? So impossible - Dashboard confessional (heel herkenbaar, denk ik..) So he says: "Everyone's going to the party, won't you come if I come with a friend for your friend? I'd be so pleased to see you, out of the classroom, wearing the smile that I'll bring you. I was hoping to learn a few things like.. Do you, do you like dishing the dirt on the whole class? or talking the big smack? or playing the fool? or wearing all of the latest fashions? or bucking the new trends? or wearing your old threads? or If you like coffee in the evening.. These are a few things that I'd like to know,that I'd like to know" So I say... "I've been scheduled to work but I'll call in and my friend isn't busy she'd be happy to join me and maybe my friend & your friend will hit it off.. or maybe... we will?" I'm dying to know: Do you, do you like dreaming of things so impossible? or only the practical? or ever the wild? or waiting through all your bad bad days, just to end them with someone you care about? or do you like making out? & long drives? & brown eyes? & girls that just don't quite fit in..? yeah, do you like them? So yes, I'll see you there. :o
26 augustus 2008 - 20:46

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Tinkerbell, misschien vind je dit nummer ook mooi: No Myth van Michael Penn So, she says it's time she goes but wanted to be sure I know she hopes we can be friends I think, yeah, I guess we can say I but didn't think to ask her why she blocked her eyes and drew the curtains with knots I've got yet to untie what if I were Romeo in black jeans what if I was Heathcliff, it's no myth maybe she's just looking for someone to dance with See, it was just too soon to tell and looking for some parallel can be an endless game We said goodbye before hello my secrets she will never know and if I dig a hole to China I'll catch the first junk to Soho what if I were Romeo in black jeans what if I was Heathcliff, it's no myth maybe she's just looking for someone to dance with Sometime from now you'll bow to pressure some things in life you cannot measure by degrees I'm between the poles and the equator don't send no private investigator to find me please 'less he speaks Chinese and can dance like Astaire overseas what if I were Romeo in black jeans what if I was Heathcliff, it's no myth maybe she's just looking for someone to dance with. Laat je me even weten wat je ervan vindt?
26 augustus 2008 - 21:31

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Misschien is deze al geweest, maar ik wel het wel vermelden, omdat ik de tekst zo ontzettend sterk vind en ik er (hoe gek het ook klinkt) op terug kan vallen. Stand my ground van Within temptation I can see when you stay low nothing happens does it feel right ? Late at night things i thought i put behind me haunt my mind I just know theres no escape now once it sets its eyes on you but i wont run, have to stare it in the eye Stand my ground, i wont give in no more denying, i got to face it wont close my eyes and hide the truth inside if i dont make it, someone else will stand my ground Its all around getting stronger, coming closer into my world I can feel that its time for me to face it can i take it? Though this might just be the ending of the life i held so dear but i wont run, theres no turningback from here Stand my ground, i wont give in no more denying, i got to face it wont close my eyes and hide the truth inside if i dont make it, someone else will stand my ground All i know for sure is im trying i will always stand my ground Stand my ground, i wont give in no more denying, i got to face it wont close my eyes and hide the truth inside if i dont make it, someone else will stand my ground Stand my ground, i wont give in no more denying, i got to face it wont close my eyes and hide the truth inside if i dont make it, someone else will stand my ground
28 augustus 2008 - 19:21

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Lit met My Own Worst Enemy Can we forget about the things I said When I was drunk I didn't mean to call you that I can't remember what was said or what you threw at me Please tell me, please tell me Why My car is in the front yard, And I'm Sleeping with my clothes on Came in through the window last night And your gone Gone It's no suprise to me I am my own worst enemy 'Cause every now and then I kick the living shit out of me The smoke alarm is going off, And there's a cigarette Still burning, Please tell me why my car is in the front yard And I'm sleeping with my clothes on Came in through the window last night and your gone Gone please tell me why my car is in the front yard And I'm sleeping with my clothes on I came in through the window last night It's no suprise to me I am my own worst enemy 'Cause every now and then I kick the living shit out of me Can we forget about the things I said When I was drunk I didn't mean to call you that
14 September 2008 - 14:45

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Bomb the bass - Winter in july Look around, wonder why We can live a life that´s never satisfied Lonely hearts, troubled minds Looking for a way that we can never find Many roads are ahead of us With choices to be made But life´s just one of the games we play There is no special way Make the best of what´s given you Everything will come in time Why deny yourself? Don´t just let life pass you by Like Winter in July Future dreams, can never last When you find yourself still living in the past Keep movin´ on to higher grounds Looking for the way you thought could not be found We may not know the reason why We´re born into this world Where a man only lives to die His story left untold Make the best of what´s given you Everything will come in time Why deny yourself? Don´t just let life pass you by Like Winter in July And we may not know the reason why We´re born into this world Where a man only lives to die And his story left untold So make the best, make the best of what´s given you Everything will come in time Why deny yourself? Don´t just let life pass you by Like Winter in July
1 oktober 2008 - 23:38

16 jaar 5 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Stars (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ3cw_Er3hI) De (soms) bittere wereld van het daten... Personal wanted: single f under 33 must enjoy the sun must enjoy the sea sought by single m mrs destiny send photo to address is it you and me? reply to single m: my name is caroline cell phone number here call if you have the time 28 and bored grieving over loss sorry to be heavy but heavy is the cost heavy is the cost reply to caroline: thanks so much for response these things can be scary not always what you want how about a drink? this ancient club at noon i'll phone you first i guess i hope i see you soon i never got your name i assume you're 33 your voice it sounded kind i hope that you like me when you see my face i hope that you don't laugh i'm not a film star beauty i'll send a photograph i hope that you don't laugh not to single m: why did you not show up? i waited for an hour i finally gave up i thought once that i saw you i thought that you saw me i guess we'll never meet now it wasn't meant to be it wasn't mean to be i was sure you saw me but it wasn't meant to be wanted: single f under 33 must enjoy the sun must enjoy the sea sought by single m nothing too heavy send photo to address is it you or me? is it you or me? is it you or me? is it you or me?
6 november 2008 - 20:43

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Unwell, van Matchbox 20. All day Staring at the ceiling making Friends with shadows on my wall All night I'm hearing voices telling me That I should get some sleep Because tomorrow might be good For something Hold on I'm feeling like I'm headed for a Breakdown I don't know why I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell I know right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see A different side of me I'm not crazy I'm just a little impaired I know right now you don't care But soon enough you're gonna think of me And how I used to be See me Talking to myself in public And dodging glances on the train I know I know they've all been talking 'bout me I can hear them whisper And it makes me think there must be something wrong With me Out of all the hours thinking Somehow I've lost my mind Talking in my sleep Pretty soon they'll come to get me They'll be taking me away Het past precies bij een verhaal - of een deel daarvan - dat ik ooit heb geschreven.
1 december 2008 - 16:58

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Britney Spears: Hier volgt "My prerogative' (oorspronkelijk van Bobby Brown) http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaw6hfuQXQ0 "My Prerogative" [Spoken:] People can take everything away from you But they can never take away your truth But the question is.. Can you handle mine? They say I'm crazy I really don't care That's my prerogative They say I'm nasty But I don't give a damn Getting boys is how I live Some ask me questions Why am I so real? But they don't understand me I really don't know the deal about my sister Trying hard to make it right Not long ago Before I won this fight [Chorus:] Everybody's talking all this stuff about me Why don't they just let me live? I don't need permission, make my own decisions That's my prerogative that's my prerogative (it's my prerogative) It's the way that I wanna live (it's my prerogative) You can’t tell me what to do Don't get me wrong I'm really not souped Ego trips is not my thing All these strange relationships really gets me down I see nothing wrong in spreading myself around Everybody's talking all this stuff about me Why don't they just let me live? I don't need permission, make my own decisions That's my prerogative That’s my prerogative Everybody's talking all this stuff about me Why don't they just let me live? I don't need permission, make my own decisions That's my prerogative that's my prerogative It's the way that I wanna live (it's my prerogative) You can’t tell me what to do why can't I live my life without all of the things That people say oh oh Everybody's talking all this stuff about me Why don't they just let me live? I don't need permission, make my own decisions That's my prerogative (they say I’m crazy) Everybody's talking all this stuff about me Why don't they just let me live? (they say I’m nasty) I don't need permission, make my own decisions That's my prerogative (it's my prerogative)
1 december 2008 - 19:03

15 jaar 4 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Ik luister nu naar Batiaan Ragas- Dit is mijn stad. De stad is van steen, maar gebouwd met de liefde van het land eromheen. Ze bespiegeld gevoel, ze kleurt je gedachte, geeft woorden een reden en je daden een doel. ( De eerste zin vind ik erg mooi) Dit is mijn leven, dit is mijn stad, hier voel ik me veilig, hier ligt mijn hart. De straten en de pleinen Ik ken ze allemaal. Dit is mijn verhaal. ( Ik ken alle straten ook omdat ik werk als postbezorger) Laat me maar gaan, Ik kijk over grenzen die lang niet meer bestaan. Ik voel me hier thuis, Want je proeft hier de vrijheid. Ben een man van de wereld, maar hier staat mijn huis. ( Ik voel me ook thuis in mijn dorp, maar natuurlijk trek ik er ook graag op uit, toch blijft hier mijn thuis. Ook al zou ik emigreren, ik zou toch steeds terugkeren omdat hier mijn famillie woont) Dit is mijn leven, dit is mijn stad. hier voel ik me veilig, hier ligt mijn hart. De straten en de pleinen Ik ken ze allemaal. Dit is mijn verhaal. Dit is mijn leven, dit is mijn stad, hier voel ik me veilig, hier ligt mijn hart. De straten en de pleinen Ik ken ze allemaal. Dit is mijn verhaal. Ik wil nooit meer iets anders, Mijn hart ligt hier verankerd. Ze begrijpt me als ik haar zeg: ’t is de plek waarvan ik droom, waar ik bid en werk en woon. Ik wil hier gewoon niet meer weg ( Ik bid, werk en woon ook, heel herkenbaar dus) Dit is mijn leven, dit is mijn stad, hier voel ik me veilig, hier ligt mijn hart. De straten en de pleinen, Ik ken ze allemaal. Dit is mijn verhaal. En het werd me gegeven, Als een dag in de zon. Hier ligt m’n verleden waar ik ooit begon. Je kunt hier oud en jong zijn, want ze spreekt dezelfde taal.( Wij spreken hier dialect) Dit is mijn verhaal Dit is mijn verhaal.
5 januari 2009 - 11:50

15 jaar 2 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Wednesday 13 - Bad Things (simpele horrorteksten op redelijk simpele rock, misschien nog bekend als voorman van de Murderdolls) A bullet in your head is how I want it Your body on the floor -- a Kodak moment You're a waste of air and a waste of space I want sharp objects to fly into your face I hate you now more than I ever did I wanna kill you, dig you up and do it again I want a car to run over your head Put it in reverse and do it again And I would be lying if I said that it wasn't true I only want bad things to happen to you I want bad things to happen to you I want bad things to happen to you I want very bad things to happen to you It would be really great if you drowned in a lake Or put a bag over your face and watched you suffocate I'd celebrate at your wake, I'd bake myself a cake 'Cause you're my favorite person that I love to hate And you're the reason that murder should be legalized If it was, you'd be dead and in the ground by five Just in case I forgot to say -- I hate you motherfucker in the very worst way And I would be lying if I said that it wasn't true I only want bad things to happen to you I want bad things to happen to you I want bad things to happen to you I want very bad things to happen to you I want bad things to happen to you I want bad things to happen to you I want bad things to happen to you I want very bad things to happen to you I want bad things to happen to you I want bad things to happen to you I want bad things to happen to you I want very bad things to happen to you
12 maart 2009 - 21:57

15 jaar 1 maand

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Kommil Foo, ik red me wel Ik wil `m op mijn uitvaart Ik voel ze in de kamer staan Ik hoor ze bidden heel devoot Gordijnen toe, kaarsen aan Want vandaag gaat opa dood M'n jongste dochter huilt zacht Bijbel open in de schoot M'n zonen roken heel de nacht Grauwe uren, zwaar als lood En ze smeken tot de hemel En ze bidden voor m'n vel Want ze vrezen dat m'n ziel Eeuwig zal branden in de hel Maar ik red me wel Ik heb m'n leven lang geloofd Dat ik in niks geloven kon Heb nooit aan iemand iets beloofd Nam alles wat ik nemen kon En ze smeken tot de .... En als er dan een god bestaat Een god die wikt en weegt Die mij na kort beraad Zomaar van de tafel veegt Ja dan, ..... Ik red me wel Ik klop niet aan de hemelpoort Ik neem de ingang achterom Ik heb mij nooit aan iets gestoord Dus St. Pieter koop ik om Aan Jesus' tafel schuif ik aan Vermomd als pater Damiaan Ik heb m'n baard al laten staan Ik trek m'n leprapakje aan Ik red me wel...
14 april 2009 - 23:28

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
VOIR UN AMI PLEURER (F. Rauber / J. Brel) Jacques Brel (Belgium) - 1977 Bien sûr il y a les guerres d'Irlande Et les peuplades sans musique Bien sûr tout ce manque de tendres Il n'y a plus d'Amérique Bien sûr l'argent n'a pas d'odeur Mais pas d'odeur me monte au nez Bien sûr on marche sur les fleurs Mais voir un ami pleurer! Bien sûr il y a nos défaites Et puis la mort qui est tout au bout Nos corps inclinent déjà la tête Étonnés d'être encore debout Bien sûr les femmes infidèles Et les oiseaux assassinés Bien sûr nos cœurs perdent leurs ailes Mais mais voir un ami pleurer! Bien sûr ces villes épuisées Par ces enfants de cinquante ans Notre impuissance à les aider Et nos amours qui ont mal aux dents Bien sûr le temps qui va trop vite Ces métro remplis de noyés La vérité qui nous évite Mais voir un ami pleurer! Bien sûr nos miroirs sont intègres Ni le courage d'être juifs Ni l'élégance d'être nègres On se croit mèche on n'est que suif Et tous ces hommes qui sont nos frères Tellement qu'on n'est plus étonnés Que par amour ils nous lacèrent Mais voir un ami pleurer! Een Vriend Zien Huilen (Versie Herman Van Veen) Natuurlijk wordt alom gestreden en zwijgt voor velen de muziek, de tederheid is overleden en de illusies zijn doodziek. Natuurlijk laat zich alles kopen voor wie er maar het meeste biedt en worden bloemen stukgelopen maar een vriend zien huilen... kan ik niet. Natuurlijk hebben wij verloren en wacht de dood ons aan het eind, met onze schouders ver naar voren staan wij nog amper overeind. Natuurlijk zijn we vaak bedrogen en liggen vogels in het riet die voor het laatst hebben gevlogen maar een vriend zien huilen... kan ik niet. Worden er steden stukgesmeten door kinderen van vijftig jaar dan wordt het leed weer gauw vergeten voor nieuw verdriet of nieuw gevaar. En die stations vol met verdwaalden, al te ver heen voor elk verdriet. Geen enk'le waarheid die het haalde, maar een vriend zien huilen... kan ik niet. Natuurlijk, spiegels zijn integer; geen moed genoeg om jood te zijn, niet elegant genoeg voor neger, geen licht, alleen maar valse schijn. In eigen kilheid zo gevangen dat men voor liefde zich verschuilt, zo aan het eind van elk verlangen, maar dan een vriend te zien... die huilt.
30 april 2009 - 21:18

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Genieten is hier niet het juiste woord, maar ik kan het wel waarderen: Tot jij mijn liefde voelt als de regens om je oren slaan en heel de wereld zit achter je aan kom dan bij me in de luwte staan tot jij mijn liefde voelt valt de avond met zijn sterrenpracht en er is niemand die jouw leed verzacht dan houd ik duizend jaar voor jou de wacht tot jij mijn liefde voelt ik weet wel dat jij nog veel twijfels kent maar bij mij krijg jij het fijn van ons allereerste ogenblik zag ik al precies waar jij moest zijn ik lijd honger, ik lijd dorst en kou ik struin de straten af voor dag en dauw er is niets dat ik niet doe voor jou tot jij mijn liefde voelt stormen razen over open zee over de snelweg van de spijt er waaien winden met een nieuw idee maar mijn hart voor jou klopt voor altijd ik maak je gelukkig, maak je dromen waar ik doe alles voor je, je zegt het maar al moet ik tien keer rond de evenaar en jij mijn liefde voelt tot jij mijn liefde voelt Zie ook: http://mooiweerdeleeuw.vara.nl/index.php?id=296
10 mei 2009 - 15:40

15 jaar 2 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Ik vond dit gedicht van Ivo de Wijs, dat me trof... en het zijn maar vier regels. Heel knap. Als ik ooit doodga, kom dan allemaal maar En hou je flink of snotter, alles mag Vooruit, laat 't maar druk zijn en luidruchtig Ik zorg wel voor de stilte op die dag.
8 juni 2009 - 22:20

15 jaar 7 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Ik ben weg van de laatste cd van Kings of Leon en dan vooral Use Somebody en Sex on Fire http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhhcKxflMY Een passionele schreeuw van een verteerde ziel Lay where you're laying, don't make a sound I know they're watching, they're watching All the commotion, the kiddie like play Has people talking, talking You, your sex is on fire The dark of the alley, the breaking of day The head while I'm driving, I'm driving Soft lips are open, knuckles are pale Feels like you're dying, you're dying You, your sex is on fire Consumed with what's to transpire Hot as a fever, rattling bones I could just taste it, taste it If it's not forever, if it's just tonight Oh, it's still the greatest The greatest, the greatest You, your sex is on fire And you, your sex is on fire Consumed with what's to transpire And you, your sex is on fire Consumed with what's to transpire
8 juni 2009 - 22:38

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
In Demand (Texas) When we were together I was blown away Just like paper from a fan But you would act like I was just a kid Like we were never gonna last Now I’ve got someone who cares for me He wrote my name in silver sands I think you know you’ve lost the love of your life (and you said) I was the best you’ve ever had Because I’m in demand You’re thinking of the way you shoulda held my hand And all the times you said you didn’t understand You never had our love written in your plans But now I’m in demand Don’t ever think you saw the best in me There’s a side you’ll never know Cos love and loving are too different things Set your sites far too low Now I’ve got someone who cares for me He wrote my name in silver sands I think you know you’ve lost the love of your life (and you said) I was the best you’ve ever had Because I’m in demand You’re thinking of the way you shoulda held my hand And all the times you said you didn’t understand You never had our love written in your plans But now I’m in demand You’re thinking of the way you shoulda held my hand And all the times you said you didn’t understand You never had our love written in your plans But now I’m in demand It’s only when I fall asleep I see that winning smile When my dreams just move along You’ve lost the race by miles Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah (never had our love written in your plans) Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Because I’m in demand You’re thinking of the way you shoulda held my hand And all the times you said you didn’t understand You never had our love written in your plans But now I’m in demand You know I’m in demand You see I’m in demand You know I’m in demand You know I’m in demand You never had our love written in your plans You know I’m in demand You see I’m in demand You need me in demand You want me in demand
13 September 2009 - 19:04

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
The Guano Apes- Open your eyes (omdat het goed weergeeft hoe ik me voel) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yry2X-oObds Hide your face forever Dream and search forever Have you ever been for sale ? When your isms get smart Oh so selfish and mindless With that comment in your eye Do you think that you are hard ? Really harder than the other Man youre acting cold If you are not in charge Dont split your mentality Without thinking twice Your voice has got no reason Now is the time to face your lies Open your eyes, open your mind Proud like a God dont pretend to be blind Trapped in yourself, break out instead Beat the machine that works in your head Will you offer me some tricks If I ever need them Would you go into that room If I call em Do you think that you are better Really better than the rest Realize theres a problem I know that you can give your best Have you ever had a dream? Or is life just a trip? A trip without chances A chance to grow up quick Open your eyes, open your mind ... Hide your face forever Dream and search forever Night and night you feel nothing Theres no way outside of my land Open your eyes, open your mind ...
27 oktober 2009 - 11:09

14 jaar 7 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Leuchtturm Nena So wie es ist und so wie de bist bin ich immer wieder für dich da Ich lass dich nie mehr alleine Das ist dich hoffentlich klar! ( Schreef op deze plaat een tekst in dialect voor mijn meisje en zong het elke avond voor haar als ze naar bed ging. Vandaag moest ik de hele dag aan het oorspronkelijke lied van Nena denken.) :{} voor mijn B-tje xsg
28 oktober 2009 - 20:02

16 jaar

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Albert Hammond - Free Electric Band 1973 (geeft dit lied een tijdsbeeld weer?) My father is a doctor, he's a family man, My mother works for charity whenever she can, And they're both good clean Americans who abide by the law, And they both stick up for liberty and they both support the war, My happiness was paid for when they laid their money down, For Summers in a Summer camp, and Winters in the town, My future in the system was talked about and planned, But I gave it up for music and the free electric band I went to school in hand-washed shirts with neatly ordered hair, The school was big and newly built and filled with light and air, And the teacher taught us values that we had to learn to keep, And he clipped the ear of many idle kid who went to sleep, And my father organized for me a college in the East, But I went to California, the sun-shine and the beach, My parents and my lecturers could never understand, Why I gave it up for music and the free electric band Well, they used to sit and speculate upon their son's career, A lawer or a doctor or a civil engineer, Just give me bread and water, put a guitar in my hand, 'cause all I need is music and a free electric band. My father sent me money and I spent it very fast, On a girl I met in Berkeley in a social science class, And I learned about her body, but her mind I didn't know, Until deep rooted attitudes and morals began to show, She wanted to get married, even though she never said, But I knew her well enough by now to see inside her head, She'd settled for suburbia and a little patch of land, So I gave her up for music and the free electric band.
24 november 2009 - 18:51

14 jaar 6 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
Ik laat vandaag de mensen lachen; Tot de nacht zal komen, heerlijk dromen dat jij hier bent En ik jou kan voelen Naar jou kan lachen Voelt het soms alsof ik zonder Veel te leeg en veel te kil ben En niet echt meer adem Ik ga vandaag een berg beklimmen, En de top bereiken met jou in mijn hart Waar ik jou wil houden, Vast wil houden. Ik ben bang dat ik straks zonder, Veel te klein en veel te kil ben En me niet kan vinden. Ik zal vandaag de storm bedwingen, En haar laten razen tot ze stil is met jou aan bij mij. Kan ik alles, Wil ik alles. En ik weet dat ik straks zonder, Veel te klein en niks meer waard ben; En geen dag meer door kan, Dat komt door jou Dat komt gewoon door jou Jouw hart zit heel dicht bij mij Jouw hart zit heel diep in mij Ik wil vandaag de lucht versieren, En haar kleuren geven die net zo mooi zijn zoals jij,En ik roep de regen en de zonnestralen. En ik fluister dat ik zonder, Heel alleen een heel klein mens ben En geen weg kan vinden. Ik zal vandaag een liedje schrijven, En ze woorden geven die voor jou alleen voor jou zijn; Zing je zacht met me mee Onze woorden, En ik weet dat ik straks zonder, Veel te bang en veel te min ben, En niet door wil zingen. Ik ga vandaag van alles kunnen; Tot de dag voorbij is en ik weet dat ik maar 1 ding wil, Dat je mee gaat met mij. Bij me blijven,Want ik weet dat ik straks zonder Niets meer wil en niets meer kan Dan alleen maar huilen..Dat komt door jou Dat komt gewoon door jou Jouw hart zit heel dicht bij mij, Jouw hart zit heel diep in mij, Dat komt door jou, Jouw oogverblindend zijn, Jouw hart zit heel dicht bij mij, Jouw hart zit heel diep in mij, Als ik vandaag de dag met jou mag Zo een die zacht voorbij, gaat terwijl de wereld weg lijkt En ik naar je kijk Naar jou blijf lachen Voelt het soms alsof het wonder, Veel te mooi en veel te groot is. En nooit bestaan heeft, Als ik vannacht de nacht met jou mag Zo een die zacht voorbij, glijdt alsof de wereld weg lijkt En ik naar je kijk Naar jou blijf lachen, Voelt het weer alsof het wonder, Veel te mooi en veel te groot is. En nooit terugkeert Als ik de dag en nacht met jou mag En die twee voorbij gaan terwijl heel de wereld wegkijkt Dan hou ik je vast, En we zweven, Voelt het nog alsof het wonder, Veel te mooi en veel te groot is, Te mooi voor mij is Dat komt door jou Dat komt gewoon door jou Jouw hart zit heel dicht bij mij Jouw hart zit heel diep in mij Dat komt door jou Jouw oogverblindend zijn Jouw hart zit heel dicht bij mij Jouw hart zit heel diep in mij Dat komt door jou Dat komt door jou
5 december 2009 - 14:01