18 jaar 3 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker

Van welke songtekst zit je nu te genieten?

3 november 2007 - 20:18
Misschien ben ik gewoon heel sentimenteel aan het worden op mijn oude dag (*34 ahum*) Ik weet het, het is een pop liedje, maar ik vind de tekst zo onwaarschijnlijk sterk. Op een of andere manier raakt het precies de juiste snaar bij mij, en ik kan me heel goed verplaatsen in deze tekst. Zo vlak voor het huwelijk (in het voorjaar ergens) met mijn Lief denk ik terug aan de vijftien jaar dat we al samen zijn, en de dingen die we hebben meegemaakt, het verlies van mijn vader, de zelfmoord van een goede vriend, het verlies van een goede vriend aan diabetes etc.. De cariere kansen die soms goed uitpakten, en soms niet, en hoe we er samen steeds doorheen zijn gekomen. Afijn, dit liedje dus: Try van Nelly Furtado All I know Is everything is not as it's sold but the more I grow the less I know And I have lived so many lives Though I'm not old And the more I see, the less I grow The fewer the seeds the more I sow Then I see you standing there Wanting more from me And all I can do is try Then I see you standing there Wanting more from me And all I can do is try Try I wish I hadn't seen all of the realness And all the real people are really not real at all The more I learn(The More I Learn) The more I cry(The More I Cry) As I say goodbye to the way of life I thought I had designed for me Then I see you standing there Wanting more from me And all I can do is try Then I see you standing there I'm all I'll ever be But all I can do is try Try All of the moments that already passed We'll try to go back and make them last All of the things we want each other to be We never will be And that's wonderful, and that's life And that's you, baby This is me, baby And we are, we are, we are, we are Free In our love We are free in our love

18 jaar 4 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
13 november 2007 - 10:51
ALT 155 (alt ingedrukt houden en dan dus 155 intikken helemaal rechts) Ik heb nou deze steeds op... (heerlijk die repeatfunctie!) Bløf - Luchtbel Ik weet nog alles van die dag Als het tenminste n dag was Want dit verhaal speelt zich af Buiten de tijd Ik herinner me je lach Als het tenminste een lach was Want je grimas gleed eraf Ik was je kwijt Je was weg En het leek net Alsof je nooit bestaan had Heb ik jou dan zelf bedacht? Jij was toen, jij bent nu Je zit in een luchtbel Jij was daar en jij bent hier En die luchtbel zweeft ver weg Maar houdt je levend Ik zie nog steeds het lege glas Als het tenminste n glas was Want alle drank reken je af Buiten de tijd Ik herinner me een grap Als het tenminste een grap was Want het gelach gleed eraf Ik was je kwijt Je bent weg Soms is het net Alsof ik nooit bestaan heb Heb je mij dan zelf bedacht? Ik was toen, ik ben nu Ik zit in een luchtbel Ik was daar en ik ben hier En die luchtbel zweeft ver weg Maar houdt ons levend Alles toen is alles nu Het zit in een luchtbel Alles daar is alles hier En die luchtbel zweeft ver weg Maar houdt ons levend

18 jaar 4 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
16 november 2007 - 10:04
waarschijnlijk heb je dan een fn toets dan moet je fn + alt ingedrukt houden en dan 155 in de blauwe cijfertjes die op je lettertoetsen staan...

17 jaar 9 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
16 november 2007 - 14:35
Hé, het valt me nu pas op dat ik blauwe cijfertjes op mijn toetsenbord heb. Bløf! Het is me gelukt. Dank je Lúthien.

18 jaar 3 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
16 november 2007 - 14:38
Ik hoorde deze vanmorgen op de radio en heb meteen de hele cd op itunes gekocht. Kende deze meneer en zijn werk niet, maar die twee zinnetjes, triggerden bij mij een hele strotvloed aan beelden: "God my fingers burn, Now when I think of touching your hair You have changed so much that I don't know, If I can call you and tell you I care" Een verlangen om iemand aan te raken zo groot dat het je vingers doet branden, en tegelijkertijd de wetenschap dat die persoon zo veranderd is dat je je afvraagt of je nog welkom bent in haar leven. ik ben een sentimentele dweil, maar dit doet het voor mij. Tranen met tuiten... ;) Van Pete Murray "So Beautiful" Found myself just the other day In the backyard of a friends place, Thinkin' about you, Thinkin' of the crowd you're in, What you up too where you been? (Just thinkin') And all the clothes that you wear, And the colors in your hair Shouldn't change you Now you tell me why it's so You bigger than mighty Joe, (At lest you think so) God my fingers burn, Now when I think of touching your hair You have changed so much that I don't know, If I can call you and tell you I care And I would love to bring you down, Plant your feet back on the ground Throw my smoke down on the ground, Turn my head and I heard the sound, (That reminded me) Of the days so young and sweet Always so much fun to meet (At lest I thought so) Now you think your so damn fine You can rule the world no not mine, I don't think so God my fingers burn, Now when I think of touching your hair You have changed so much that I don't know, If I can call you and tell you I care Now the scene that you're in, And the people that you been with Just get to me, But you think I'm not as cool, As you are so beautiful Well who you fooling? Well I'm here to tell you babe The game your in is just a game So damn pretentious God my fingers burn, Now when I think of touching your hair You have changed so much that I don't know, If I can call you and tell you I care And I would love to bring you down, Plant your feet back on the ground You think you're so beautiful (So beautiful)

17 jaar 2 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
16 november 2007 - 16:55
Ben ik de enige die de kriebels in de buik krijgt van de Franse chansons? Ooohh, die stem van Aznavour of Brel, of Piaff. De namen alleen al laten me zwij-ij-ij-ij-melen....

17 jaar 9 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
20 november 2007 - 23:15
Kijk Pluis, we hebben plots wat gemeen. Ik ben een enorme fan van Piaff. Om Brel kan je dan ook niet heen natuurlijk, net als Aznavour, Brassens, Gainsbourg, Becaud, Vigneault, de hele meute. Jammer dat Brel zo'n ramp in het Nederlands is, dat wel. Daarnaast vind ik Noir Désir één van de beste bands van dit moment. Samen met Louis Attaque maakten ze een heerlijke cover van Vesoul (JB) en met 16 Horsepower van The partisan (Leonard Cohen).

19 jaar 3 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
21 november 2007 - 20:03
Zoals ik al eerder meldde, leiden teksten mij alleen maar af. Vooral als ik zit te schrijven. Daarom luister ik meestal instrumentaal, of iets dat onverstaanbaar is. Zoals dit, een vrolijk liedje over een stel zeemonsters die een visser uit zijn boot trekken :D Jag hörde en sång från djupet Under vågen, vågen så höga Blåset gråtar som en kvinna Med en död barn på hennes rygg På hennes rygg! Sjövättan ger ingen bot Sjunger han met kalla vindar Människofolk flyr som lammar Från sjöfolkets lot Döda havet! Vågor som blod! Då hjälper dig ingen gud Döda havet Vågor som blod I natt far vi ut Vi stiger fram i natt... Sjunga urgamla visor! Räda mot, mot din strand. Plundra dina byar Sjövattan ger ingen bot Sjunger had med kalla vindar Människofolk flyr som lammar Från sjöfolkets hot Döda havet! Vågor som blod I natt far vi ut Fiskarens Fiende! Ik ben het met Pluis en Godje eens dat Franstalige muziek ook erg fijn is om naar te luisteren. Vooral de oude chansons van Aznavour enz. Maar niet tijdens dit boek. Ik moet wel in de juiste sfeer blijven. ;)

17 jaar 10 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
21 november 2007 - 20:39
I hear him before I go to sleep and focus on the day that has been I realize he's there when I turn the light off and turn over The man with the child in his eyes - Kate Bush

17 jaar 5 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
22 november 2007 - 8:35
Eufdrie, welke taal is dat? Noors of Deens ofzo? Deze tekst vind ik mooi. Zo gigantisch depri maar ik word er zo vrolijk van... vraag me niet waarom ;) Evanescence - Tourniquet I tried to kill the pain but only brought more so much more I lay dying and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming am I too lost to be saved am I too lost? my God my tourniquet return to me salvation my God my tourniquet return to me salvation do you remember me lost for so long will you be on the other side or will you forget me I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming am I too lost to be saved am I too lost? my God my tourniquet return to me salvation my God my tourniquet return to me salvation I want to die!!! my God my tourniquet return to me salvation my God my tourniquet return to me salvation my wounds cry for the grave my soul cries for deliverance will I be denied Christ tourniquet my suicide

22 november 2007 - 10:09
Of deze... PEARL JAM "Black" Hey... oooh... Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay Were laid spread out before me as her body once did. All five horizons revolved around her soul As the earth to the sun Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn Ooh, and all I taught her was everything Ooh, I know she gave me all that she wore And now my bitter hands chafe beneath the clouds Of what was everything. Oh, the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything... I take a walk outside I'm surrounded by some kids at play I can feel their laughter, so why do I sear? Oh, and twisted thoughts that spin round my head I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning How quick the sun can drop away And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass Of what was everything? All the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything... All the love gone bad turned my world to black Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all I'll be... yeah... Uh huh... uh huh... ooh... I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a sun in somebody else's sky, but why Why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine Laatste 3 regels vind ik mooi

17 jaar 5 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
22 november 2007 - 12:08
Damien Rice - Silent Night Silent night, broken night All is fallen when you take your flight I found some hate for you Just for show You found some love for me Thinking I'd go Don't keep me from crying to sleep Sleep in heavenly peace Silent night, moonlit night Nothing's changed Nothing is right I should be stronger than weeping alone You should be weaker than sending me home I can't stop you fighting to sleep Sleep in heavenly peace

16 jaar 9 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
24 november 2007 - 11:52
En vergeet de teksten van maarten van roozendaal niet! Hoewel je er ook de muziek bij moet horen, die prachtige melodieën en akkoorden... Maarten van Roozendaal - Mooi Ach zie de lammeren nou toch lurken Aan hun versgeschoren moeders En hoe de jonge zwanen Donsen in de zachte sloot En hoe de zwoele wind de wolken waait Tot pasgewassen luchten Kan iets mooier dan het mooi is Kan iets groter zijn dan groots Voel de hortia nou toch lonken Haar knoppen staan op barsten Het jonge riet drinkt gulzig water Uit de smalle vaart Kan iets frisser dan het fris is Wulpser dan het wulpste Ach ik ben Goddank Dus nog een keer Een jonge lente waard Dit is zo mooi Het is om te janken zo mooi Mooi, om te janken zo mooi En zie de irissen nou toch pronken Met hun stampers als koralen Een varen rolt haar bladeren Als een leguanentong En zie de veulens nou toch wankelen En de vogels naar hun nesten Kan iets verser dan het vers is Kan iets jonger zijn dan jong Zie hoe de zon haar scherpe schaduw trekt Onder de wijde wilgen De puppies rennen rondjes Bijtend naar hun eigen staart Kan het leuker dan het leuk is Jeugdiger zijn dan jeugdig Ach ik ben Goddank Dus nog een keer Een jonge lente waard Dit is zo mooi Het is om te janken zo mooi Mooi, om te janken zo mooi En nu de wingerd zich wellustig Met het onkruid onbezonnen En ik mezelf aftel Van volwassen naar bejaard Wordt het groener dan ik groen was Nu ik grijzer dan ik grijs ben Ach ik ben Goddank Dus nog een keer Een jonge lente waard Mooi Het is om te janken zo mooi Mooi, om te janken zo mooi En als vannacht de open hemel De sterren strak laat stralen En ik buiten op mijn rug lig Starend naar het firmament Kan het stiller dan het stil is Eeuwiger dan eeuwig Dan ben ik Goddank Dus nog een keer Gevangen in het moment Dit is zo mooi Het is om te janken zo mooi Mooi, om te janken zo mooi

Ing

17 jaar 3 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
30 november 2007 - 22:31
Ik heb net gestemd voor de top 2000, moeilijk hoor, dat er maar tien mogen. Zo veel prachtige nummers. Uiteindelijk zijn het deze geworden: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the bridge 10CC - Dreadlock holiday Alanis Morissette - Ironic Anouk - Nobody’s wife (in maart ga ik naar haar concert, jippie!) Cranberries - Linger David Bowie - Space oddity De Poema's - Mijn houten hart Doors - The end Verve - Bitter sweet symphony Train - Drops of jupiter (Tell me) Maar momenteel hoor je hier in huis alleen sinterklaasliedjes, gelukkig wel van verschillende artiesten anders werd ik helemaal gestoord: diverse -veel te hoog zingende- kinderkoren, Ernst Bobbie en de rest, sesamstraat. Ja, zo komen we de dagen wel door ;)

16 jaar 5 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
28 december 2007 - 15:08
Ik ben een ontzettende fan van de songteksten van de relatief onbekende singer-songwriter Jason Mraz. Hij schrijft onverwachte teksten met geweldige woordkeuze. Een voorbeeldje: het eerste couplet van zijn nummer 'Gypsy MC': I'd like to give a shout out to all the g-y-ps and Individualize because I am an MC. I can because I care Cause my family's there cause I, cause I Cause I appreciate the mentality of music Saving all my sentences unless of course I'm smoothly spoken Quiet type the kind to watch out for No man of the clan perpetrating the scam Sure I'm the boy with the fallopian voice Straight from the sleeve of any wizard of choice I got the reason to be roamin' out the coverage area Send me the bill if all my lovin' is scarin' ya Eigenlijk moet je het nummer gewoon luisteren want de snelheid waarop hij dit zingt maakt het nummer nog indrukwekkender :P Er zijn enorm veel filmpjes met nummers van hem op YouTube te vinden, hij is echt een aanrader!

17 jaar 5 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
29 december 2007 - 11:41
Ik kijk tv via de schotel en heb meestal arte of mezzo opstaan. Klassieke muziek, jazz. Heerlijk. Ik kan nooit schrijven met popmuziek op. Dat leidt me veel te veel af.

18 jaar 11 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
30 december 2007 - 11:44
In deze donkere, koude dagen heb ik altijd wel wat vrolijke muziek nodig. Dan luister ik vaak naar The Pogues of de Dropkick Murphys. Hieronder een tekst die ik erg mooi vind van The Pogues. Streets of sorrow/Birmingham six Oh farewell you streets of sorrow And farewell you streets of pain Ill not return to feel more sorrow Nor to see more young men slain Through the last six years Ive lived through terror And in the darkened streets the pain Oh how I long to find some solace In my mind I curse the strain So farewell you streets of sorrow And farewell you streets of pain No Ill not return to feel more sorrow Nor to see more young men slain There were six men in birmingham In guildford theres four That were picked up and tortured And framed by the law And the filth got promotion But theyre still doing time For being irish in the wrong place And at the wrong time In ireland theyll put you away in the maze In england theyll keep you for seven long days God help you if ever youre caught on these shores The coppers need someone And they walk through that door Youll be counting years First five, then ten Growing old in a lonely hell Round the yard and the stinking cell From wall to wall, and back again A curse on the judges, the coppers and screws Who tortured the innocent, wrongly accused For the price of promotion And justice to sell May the judged by their judges when they rot down in hell May the whores of the empire lie awake in their beds And sweat as they count out the sins on their heads While over in ireland eight more men lie dead Kicked down and shot in the back of the head (Een andere tip is het beluisteren van het erg bekende nummer "Amazing grace" gespeeld door Dropkick Murphys. Waanzinnige interpretatie. Is allemaal op Youtube te vinden.)

16 jaar 9 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
2 januari 2008 - 15:43
Het slotlied van de conference 'Hallo lieve mensen' van Claudia de Breij... De helft van de aanwezigen in het theater zat te huilen, alleen dat al maakt het voor mij een erg mooi lied... :tear: "Dit is ons laatste uur, dit is de laatste vlucht Wisten ze in de lucht, op elf september En toen de kapers commandeerden: "Pak je telefoon" Wist iederen gewoon wie hij moest bellen Geen adresboek werd geopend, want die nummers weet je toch En ook wat je ze nog wilde vertellen "Maak je geen zorgen om mij, het is zo voorbij Wees lief voor elkaar en mis me niet Zeg tegen de kinderen dat ik van ze hou En weet dat ik van heel de wereld het meeste gaf om jou" En ieder sprak een ander, maar wie ze ook belden 't Was nooit om te schelden, of te klagen Niemand die zei: "Klootzak! Ik krijg nog geld van jou, en nog 70 vakantiedagen" Op het laatste is alles liefde, misschien is het laatst wel nu Dus wie belt u? Wou ik vragen "Niet schrikken schat, je spreekt met mij Het is zo voorbij Ik weet: het klinkt raar, maar dat is het niet Er is iets dat ik nog even zeggen wou Daarna mag je weer slapen Maar ik hou dus van jou"

18 jaar 11 maanden

Rol

• Gewone gebruiker
3 januari 2008 - 7:58
Creed was een religieuze rockband. Ik heb drie cd's van ze. Sommigen zeggen dat als je fan bent van Pearl Jam (ik heb alle cd's van PJ) je geen fan mag zijn van Creed... maar goed. Dat heeft overigens niks met religie te maken maar met het feit dat velen de zanger van Creed beschuldigden van het imiteren van Eddie Vedder. Hoe dan ook, ik zat daarnet bij mijn ontbijt te luisteren naar o.a. dit nummer met, in mijn ogen, een hele mooie tekst. Creed - "Faceless Man" I spent a day by the river It was quiet and the wind stood still I spent some time with nature To remind me of all that's real It's funny how silence speaks sometimes when you're alone And remember that you feel I said it's funny how silence speaks sometimes when you're alone And remember that you feel Again I stand, Lord I stand, against the Faceless Man Again I stand, Lord I stand, against the Faceless Man Now I saw a face on the water It looked humble but willing to fight I saw the will of a warrior His yoke is easy and His burden is light He looked me right in the eyes Direct and concise to remind me To always do what's right He looked me right in the eyes Direct and concise to remind me To always do what's right Again I stand. Lord I stand, against the Faceless Man Again I stand. Lord, God I stand, against the Faceless Man 'Cause if the face inside can't see the light I know I'll have to walk alone And if I walk alone to the other side I know I might not make it home Again I stand, Lord I stand, against the Faceless Man Again I stand, Lord I stand, against the Faceless Man Next time I see this face I'll say I choose to live for always So won't you come inside And never go away Next time I see this face I'll say I choose to live for always So won't you come inside And never go away

3 januari 2008 - 11:20
With arms wide open, en Higher, ook mooi. Van Creed dus. "With Arms Wide Open" Well I just heard the news today It seems my life is going to change I closed my eyes, begin to pray Then tears of joy stream down my face With arms wide open Under the sunlight Welcome to this place I'll show you everything With arms wide open With arms wide open Well I don't know if I'm ready To be the man I have to be I'll take a breath, I'll take her by my side We stand in awe, we've created life With arms wide open Under the sunlight Welcome to this place I'll show you everything With arms wide open Now everything has changed I'll show you love I'll show you everything With arms wide open With arms wide open I'll show you everything ...oh yeah With arms wide open..wide open [Guitar Break] If I had just one wish Only one demand I hope he's not like me I hope he understands That he can take this life And hold it by the hand And he can greet the world With arms wide open... With arms wide open Under the sunlight Welcome to this place I'll show you everything With arms wide open Now everything has changed I'll show you love I'll show you everything With arms wide open With arms wide open I'll show you everything..oh yeah With arms wide open....wide open "Higher" When dreaming I'm guided through another world Time and time again At sunrise I fight to stay asleep 'Cause I don't want to leave the comfort of this place 'Cause there's a hunger, a longing to escape From the life I live when I'm awake So let's go there Let's make our escape Come on, let's go there Let's ask can we stay? Can you take me higher? To the place where blind men see Can you take me higher? To the place with golden streets Although I would like our world to change It helps me to appreciate Those nights and those dreams But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same The only difference is To let love replace all our hate So let's go there Let's make our escape Come on, let's go there Let's ask can we stay? Up high I feel like I'm alive for the very first time Up high I'm strong enough to take these dreams And make them mine